Two-component epoxy primer system with moisture-blocking effect on cementitious substrates, compatible with contaminated supports with high moisture content. It allows different adjustments and repairs of substrates in areas with a temperature of 0 °C.
Duro-Europa Humid Evolution
Epoxy binder two components for use on interior and exterior interior supports, as a primer to regularize and repair floors contaminated with moisture.
It is an Epoxy-based adhesion promoter, which clogs the pores, promotes adhesion and regularizes the medium with moisture contents of more than 12% for finishing with the products of the Duro-Europa range.
It promotes a moisture blocking system when combined with the product Duro-Europa Humid Evolution which is characterized by a product of the same chemical nature.
Package: 3 component kit: 15kg comp.A + 7.2kg comp.B + 5.7kg comp.C
The product Duro-Europa Humid Evolution is marketed in a set of three packages, a total of 27.9 kg.
• Suitable for temperatures up to 0 ° C.
• Easy to apply.
• Solvent free.
• Easily penetrates into the cementitious base, reinforcing the wear surface.
• Prevents the defragmentation of the aggregates, delaying the aging of the support.
• Resistant to hydrolysis and saponification.
• Excellent adhesion and rapid curing, even on damp substrates without the presence of puddles of water, ice, and water pressure.
• Reduces porosity.
• It assures the correct adhesion between the support and the different coatings Duro-Europa.
• Aspect / Color Component A: dark brown liquid. Component B: yellow liquid.